Thursday, April 06, 2006

Support MocoNews

I don't know why I didn't think of this until I saw Russell Beattie's post but we all need to support MocoNews. They recently got a C&D over the use of "Moco" in their name.

From Russell's post:

"Here's two things you can do to support Rafat, Staci, James and the rest over at MocoNews: First, email the publisher Jeff Giesea (jeff@fiercemarkets.com) and tell him that you're not going to subscribe to any Fierce newsletters until they make amends, and then of course unsubscribe from anything you're currently getting from them. I just signed up to unsubscribe and the FierceWireless newsletter said to send an email to: unsubscribe-11176@uptilt.com with my email in the subject line, but it may be a different address per newsletter. Next time you get one, I'm sure there'll be a one-click unsubscribe near the bottom - click it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home