Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yours is a very bad logo

In a huge "whoa?" moment, Cingular rebrands its wireless services as at&t. Folks have been talking about it for a few days but I have been in such a state of disbelief that I haven't commented. I mean how much time and money has Cingular spent integrating the AT&T merger? A lot. One of the best things Cingular has going for it is the brand image. It makes no sense unless, and I am sure there is, there is something we don't know.

For a really good run down of the badness see this post from Russell B. It is such a thorough smack down you really have to read it but here are some keyword highlights: sucks, amateur, horrible, pitiful, lopsided and total disaster. I think that pretty much covers it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home