Thursday, January 12, 2006

Current TV Survival Guide (update)

Current TV launches a Survival Guide for producers, contents include: Storytelling, Gear, Shooting, Editing and Compression.

Update: I have done all of the things covered in this guide for years, but often not all at the same time! I can't say enough good things about this tutorial. If you have the faintest interest in shooting video watch every segment.

Even if you don't want to shoot video, take a look at some of the "citizen journalism" taking place.

Go
to the story telling part and select the screening room. A Current TV critic tells you why videos were accepted. I like listening to the commentary but you can turn it off below the video and watch the original. Try on "My Name is Jamie" for size. Powerful stuff.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Owen said...

Why can't I post a trackback? What is this a kiddie tool?

January 12, 2006  
Blogger Nick Owen said...

Why can't I post a trackback? What is this a kiddie tool?

January 12, 2006  
Blogger daniel davenport said...

Is there an echo in here? Yes, this is a kiddie tool. BUt I did start posting images so I am feeling pretty good.

January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home