Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Russell Beattie likes Opera Mini

Russell likes the newly released Opera Mini:

"I think the new Opera Mini is just about the best thing I’ve ever seen on a mobile phone. Really! It’s easily the best Java app I’ve ever seen, and actually I think it’s probably the best Mobile Web Browser there is out there - native smart phone apps included."

Russell discusses some features and closes with this ringing endorsment:

"Finally, the app Just Works(TM) as you’d expect. Yes, not every web page will look perfect - the CSS-linked header image on my blog doesn’t show up for example - and not every Javascript on a page will work perfectly, but it’s surprising how great the pages look and how usable many websites are on a small screen."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home