Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Project Serpo

I created a little blog experiment with the help of Thirst Media and a few friends.


If you want to start at the beginning of the story scroll down the page till you see the headline: New Project (Start here!)

My goal was to demonstrate how blogs could be used to organize episodic entertainment content and advertising.

It is my great honor to have been noticed by one of my heros, Terry Heaton.

From Terry's post:

"What you're likely not to notice -- unless I point it out -- are the numerous product placement ads mixed in with the ongoing story. This is not only clever but, I think, an acceptable form of advertising within an entertainment project. I've had this discussion with a major ad exec, and he wasn't as bullish on the idea as I was. This creative effort by Daniel suggests that we are right and he was wrong.

So once again, we have ideas bubbling up from the bottom that will capture the imagination of users and spawn countless others. Call me a nut, but I think this is a new form of entertainment."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home