Thursday, September 14, 2006

Loneygirl15: The Interview

Its on Yahoo news so not exactly breaking underground.

Yahoo:

"I'm trying to deal with it right now," she told The Associated Press in a phone interview Thursday. "I'm not used to this much attention. It's a little bit crazy for me."

"At the time I really didn't know what it was because there wasn't a lot of details on it," she said. "They just said it was an independent project."

"I was hesitant because it's something I've never really seen done before," she said. "I just finished film school and had been taught to be careful of all the scams in L.A. and all the scary people and don't trust people. I was a little nervous."

Rose said she had never checked out YouTube and never watched a video blog. She began looking at the site after she got the part and became more comfortable with the project.

"I figured, what did I have to lose?" she said"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home