Wednesday, November 09, 2005

“Try not to die. Amp’d Mobile is coming.”

That's the tagline form the upcoming Amp'd Mobile campaign to begin running in print magazines in December. The target demo for Amp'd is 18-34 year olds. Amp'd site hasn't changed from the long loading, hard to use interface they have been sporting for several months but now it seems like the main navigation is available without watching a video - it just crashed my browser as I was on the way to the Press Release section - typically a great place to use heavy lifting Shockwave technology.

From a press release on the Taxi website Amp'd is going to allow 5-10 second ads on the phones in a space that takes up 1/4 to 1/2 of the screen. I guess that was inevitable.

I think MVNO new brands are going to have a hard time - even with cool content. I like the devices and I am sure there will be some good reasons to go with them but I don't know about the above mentioned Ad campaign. I would lead with sex over death.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home