Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What I Want

I want to have one device that I carry, everywhere. I want that device to do voice calls, get data in a useful way, play games, play music, get email and sms, post text, pictures and videos to the web, tell me what time it is, tell me when to wake up, tell me where I am and give me purchase offers and coupons based on where I am.

I want a laptop that gets access wherever I am. I want a desktop in my house that gets super high-speed access, up and down, and manages all of my media. I want a TV that plays the video I pick, when I want to watch them and keeps the ones I want to keep readily available. I want a whole house music system that can play achieved music, paid for downloaded music and channel music.

I would like to pay one company for wireless and wired data access and pay many content producers directly for the content I consume.

I want to create video, images, audio and text fairly easily. I want to distribute those things to as many people as I can at a fair cost. I want to make money for the things I create.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home